Metal roofs are not only for commercial buildings & shops, but also residential. Metal roofs can be just as attractive as they are practical. When shopping for a new metal roof, be sure to request our free estimate for your new metal roof or repairs to your existing metal roof. Our metal roofs are priced competitively, especially when taking their durability and 20 year warranty into consideration.
A Metal Roof…
- Adds beauty to your home.
- Is eligable for 30% tax credit
- Saves you on maintenance costs.
- Will not allow moss buildup.
- Outlasts other roofing types.
- Outlasts asphalt shingles by decades.
- Cost of ownership over time is less than any other type of roof,
- Has inherent energy saving benefits. Allows less heat tranfer saving you money on heating and cooling your home.
- Will never end up in a land fill; as metal always has, and always will be considered worth recycling.
- Is more compatible with roof top water collection & rain barrel systems.
Metal roofs are one of the types of roofing materials eligible for tax credit. A great choice for long term cost savings and the long term best choice for the Earth.
Metal roofs can be made of totally recycled material and are produced locally. If you’re the type of person who really believes in doing everything you can to conserve the earth for future generations and want a tax credit, then a metal roof is the earth friendly choice for you. Even if you don’t care at all about saving the earth, the cost of a metal roof is a smart money saving choice. The initial cost of a metal roof will be more than a laminated asphalt shingles roof. Contact us to discuss the details specific to your roof.
GA Roofing & Repair is a fully licensed & certified installer of Metal Roofing products and is backed by all major manufacturers, let us help you with your next Metal roof or repairs to your existing Metal roof.