What to Expect
At Georgia Roofing & Repair, it is very important to maintain our top level of customer service. Outlined below is an overview of what the customer can anticipate at all stages throughout the repair process.
- Repair technician will schedule an appointment with customer
- Assess damages and/or repair work on site
- Present cost and scope of repair work to be completed to customer
- Discuss extended warranty options and potential upgrades
- If repairs are due to storm damage, schedule a meeting with customer’s insurance adjuster if needed for approval
- Schedule a time for repair work to be completed
- Order materials
- Complete work
- Clean up jobsite
- Follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction
We know how important it is that your roofing job is completed on time and to your complete satisfaction. We make sure we achieve this time and time again, by rigorously following these steps.
We look forward to working with you on your new roof!